- a professional school aimed at recent graduates to build experience in a setting that integrates education, research and practice.
- a comprehensive program, combining principles with a practice-based approach to the design and application of the most advanced methods, processes and tools.
- a training opportunity distinguished by its main focus on the application of sustainable architecture, from urban to product scale, from developing to advanced communities.
Our Vision: to Design the Future
- to advance a humanistic approach in architecture and urban design while addressing our present and future challenges
- to advance architecture’s cultural, social, economic and environmental impact, relevance and value
- to define processes of transformation for a sustainable world and lead systemic change through collaboration
To Define the Future
- of professional education through a revolutionary model of integrated education / research / practice
- of practice by transforming the professional development path and changing to an open and shared culture
- of the profession by repositioning architects through innovative and intelligent driven strategies
To Imagine a future where
- the intelligent investment of design positions us as global experts, leaders and stewards of the environment
- design delivers outstanding quality that is responsive and sustainable
- all stakeholders are involved from the initiation of the project
- decisions are performance-based and value-driven
- all communications throughout the design and building process are clear, concise, open, transparent and trusting
- outcomes are innovative and visionary